ARCH4861 ProPrac, SP2020

active 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
ARCH4861 ProPrac, SP2020
Architectural Technology
ARCH 4861
Spring 2020

A comprehensive look at the building industry with an emphasis on student professional development.

Case study #1

In any field of profession one must do its best and carefully examine every little detail of their […] See MoreCase study #1

Case Study #1

As a professional architect, you have the responsibility to protect the health, safety, and […] See MoreCase Study #1

Case Study #1 Assignment

I believed the responsibilities of an architect in this situation should be to report the incident […] See MoreCase Study #1 Assignment

I fully support that you understood the importance of the superintendent not following the right […] See More

Your education here prepares you to be much more an a drafter. Using the new softwares of AutoCadd […] See More

Wow Zhenhao! Great strength and vision. I'm always amazed how emigrants function in a non-native […] See More

Dream Job

Being an architecture student takes a lot of dedication. You have to put in work, effort, and perseverance. Thankfully I'm almost done with college this being my last year of it but, in the future, I would like to go forward with my […] See MoreDream Job