Anime Gaming Underground

active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Anime Gaming Underground
This Club is OPEN.
Club Description

Anime & Gaming Underground is a social club where people who are interested in animation, Japanese anime, animation/anime card games (such as: Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh), roll playing games, and video/computer games can hang out and have fun.

Acknowledgements: This club was created by:

Retro Game Day

Hello, AGU! Thursday, October 8th will, be our first official Retro Video Games Day! If you have […] See MoreRetro Game Day

Friday Night is Movie Night!

Hello, AGU! Every Friday will be Movie Night at the club. The LAST Friday of each month is Horror […] See MoreFriday Night is Movie Night!

Thursday is our first official Card Game Day!

Hello AGU! This Thursday will be our first annual Card Game Day! We ask that any member bring in a […] See MoreThursday is our first official Card Game Day!

I like your all blog and your products thanks See More

Question

Good Evening, I'm a freshman who joined this year I would like to know when the Club starts I'm very interested. See MoreQuestion

Questions…

Where does this group meet and is it still active? See MoreQuestions…

Question..

If you are on the 5th fl on Thursday and would like to join during club hours it is possible that the club may be re-located to the 10th fl in 1022B due to Student life hosting a meeting in the lounge which our club uses. If that is the […] See MoreQuestion..