Advanced Studio Photography Fall 2019

active 4 years, 4 months ago
Advanced Studio Photography Fall 2019
Communication Design
COMD 3530

In this studio photography course, the emphasis is on professional photography as a commercial medium. Students learn studio lighting and how to develop visual coherence within a group of images. Students develop a portfolio project that demonstrates conceptual thinking and a mastery of the craft of photography. Avatar Photo by Angel Diaz.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Final

For my final, I was planning on taking pictures on this specific hair product for men only. This […] See MoreFinal

Andrew Scrivani

Any pictures that have shallow of depth or bright colors catch my attention in general. For […] See MoreAndrew Scrivani

Jill Keller

I found this picture very interesting. I think Jill is trying to send us a message with this […] See MoreJill Keller

Comment on "Inspiration Marcel Christ"

These are really interesting. Christ makes it look like they are blowing apart. He is taking the […] See MoreComment on "Inspiration Marcel Christ"

Comment on "Andrew Scrivani"

The backlight is lovely. This is the kind of light you would have worked in anytime that you used […] See MoreComment on "Andrew Scrivani"

Comment on "Quentin Bacon"

Shallow depth of field is used beautifully here. It is an essential tool of food photography. See MoreComment on "Quentin Bacon"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.