ADV1100 Graphic Design Principles 1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Class 7: End of Class Mash Up Sketches

Yuliya Bas

Justyn, the bottom right ones are creepy because they remind me of a cross-section of pores from those acne commercials :P I like the layout

tiffany, the bottom one is so lively, like a city, I can’t stop staring at it

Justyn

Jessica , I’m really diggin’ your first one. I think that if music could be seen, your collage would be pretty on point if it was compared to it.

Justyn

Xuxa, I like what you created , it kinda of looks like something out of Dr.Suess!! Good Job! Very Creative

Yuliya Bas

Michael, the patterns in your piece are awesome, I like how you used recognizable symbols

Anna, your piece is super trippy (in a good way, of course) and the fact that you didn’t use a grid enhances that for sure :)

JettoMaku
    Participant

Finally… Any comments?

ligiaoro
    Participant

Here is what I have…Finally…

Yuliya Bas

Jeddy, duude, you have a hidden smiley-face

Anyyyyyhow, I kinda wish you used that curvy middle-left one more, the curves can make very good close-ups, reflections, and whatnot. And this class has obviously performed inception on me because that same design keeps making my eyes go back and forth between positive and negative space

JettoMaku
    Participant

ayy thanks! @Yuliya

Jessica
    Participant

xuxu = I LOVE, your designs =] your patterns are so unique the frist one reminds me of candy land =] .
    Jeddy- you have a creative degin. i SEE the simple patterns and the swirls used. i liked the symbols you used making one a face and other faces around as well as yuliya had said =]
    Anna- althought you didnt use a grid it was a great mashed up. Your techiqune was great. however with the grid they will look even better. To me the dots look like if little ants where leaving there tracks =]

Mario
    Participant

Almost finish. :] Any feed backs?

Jenna Spevack
    Participant

Mario,
    Looks like a good start, but you will need to fill in these pattern pieces. I would do that before you move on the the inked drawing, because you won’t know how the elements will relate. Looking forward to seeing the completed work tomorrow!

Jenna Spevack
    Participant

All,
    If you have specific questions and would like feedback on your work in progress before the class tomorrow, please post an snapshot.
    =)

Mario
    Participant

Couldn’t meet you guys today in class, will miss it but here is my completed mash up D:

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.