ADV 2450: Web Design 1

active 1 year, 11 months ago
ADV 2450: Web Design 1
Communication Design
ADV 2450

A required course for all Advertising Design and Graphic Arts students. Topics include creative user interface design and best workflow practice. Students will design a website using an XHTML template, and will develop design, typography and web programming skills. XHTML and CSS will be taught.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Libby Clarke

Class Fifteen

We made it! Today is the last day, and I will be sad to see you go but excited that you know a bit […] See MoreClass Fifteen

Class Fourteen

Today is purely a work day, although I will point out a few things in class. I will be meeting […] See MoreClass Fourteen

Class Thirteen

Classwork Holy cow, are we so close! First off, the quiz! Here is some code for that. Here is […] See MoreClass Thirteen

Comment on "Sitemaps and Wireframes (Information Architecture)"

This is a great and informative article! I find that utilizing sitemaps and wireframes can really […] See MoreComment on "Sitemaps and Wireframes (Information Architecture)"

Comment on "Links and File Paths"

I found this article very useful. Many thanks for sharing your knowledge. See MoreComment on "Links and File Paths"

"Thank you, for this useful content it is a very surprising content, the whole paragraph and the […] See MoreComment on "Sitemaps and Wireframes (Information Architecture)"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.