4 thoughts on “Nathalie – Experimentation Process

1. Ashley Lopez

I love the way this looks. I really like the pastel colors, colorful but not overwhelmingly colorful. It kind of reminds me of the Spring time and warm weather so that is obviously a plus, since it’s starting to get cold.

2. Anath-El Jean-Pierre

We are witnessing a true work of art here. I agree with Ashley. The pastel color way gives me a warm-spring vibe, like we’re on the way to those trucks to pick up a slushee. I’m amazed at how defined and structured all of your features are. In my eyes, the highlight of your art is your hair. It’s free-flowing (especially around your ear) and the imperfections of the strands of your hair beautifully compliments the structure in its entirety. Very good work Nathalie.

3. Anath-El Jean-Pierre

4. Melanie

I love the way the pastel colors compliment each other and bring out every feature in the picture. I agree with Anath-el and Ashley, this really is a wonderful work of art !