Light winter abstract background. Christmas background with paper snowflakes. Vector.

Discover: When I began with the project, I was not sure what to do, so I thought Christmas is coming. In the beginning I started doing various shapes like experimenting with squares and circles, because my idea was a snow globe with pine trees and a mini house.

Define: Well, I started thinking of our ideas that can include snow and pine trees. I research only snow, so it came into my idea why not do a frame with only pine trees and draw them.

Develop: I copy and pasted the imagen frame in Adobe illustrator. When I took the pencil tool, I started drawing the pine trees and they came out a little weird, but I was able to make them. I figured in putting some snow in color gray so the transparency could combine with the color of the circle snowflake frame. The results came out like you see below. It was a little hard to do them, but I was able to manage it. When it came to the color green it was a little hard to find the right colors, so they do not look exactly the same.

Photoshop in the beach

Discover: I had to find a background that could go with the photo that I was going to use to edit and some dolphins so it would not be to plain the background.

Define: The theme was sunset in the beach with dark cool colors, that could help and when combine it with the first imagine you could see the transparency and the dolphins in one.

Develop: As you can see it was a put first the imagine of the beach, so when I was able to have it right in the right position, I decided to find a beach with dolphins with the same exact colors. When, I combine it I use the tool opacity to combine the colors, and the dolphins can be seen in the ocean of the beach. In the next step I also use contrast and exposure. When, I finished the first process to the sun can be combine with the other sunset I had to put the other image of the dolphins in the middle. Also, I use transparency in the dolphins and in the palms. To it could be only one image I use the tool color overlay, and darker color to you are able to see the combination of the same colors. Then finally I put the cropped woman laying down in the dark sand.