To start of this project I tired my best to focus on the light to dark range scale.

scale color tone.
Tracing.
This is the tracing I did for my image I was very careful picking what each part was going to be painted. From the sky to the road, I would trace this over the image and transfer it to the pristol board begin to paint.
Image.
This image I chose to go with and I chose it because it shows the scale of light to dark from the sky being the main light part of the image and the trees being the most dark area. The road was probably the most trouble I had to get the light to medium tone together.
Final.
This is the final which the painting I tired blending the road to make it look almost like the image you can see the trees I painted it over it black and for the sky I blended more white then black to get that light grey tone. For the road I started dark tone and tired to brush lighter has I got farther. I felt like maybe for next time I try blending better overall. But it was an experience working with light to dark scale tones which I can use down the road and it showed me my weakness that I can improve.