6 thoughts on “Kelly Pinedo Essay #2 Draft”

1. hello Kelly,
    I must say your introduction was right on point. You were able to tell the story in its entirety and by using quotations from the text which was then explained . Most people just use the quotation to lengthen their words but took time to explain them which is worth noticing. However we have to be in the 4 page floor which means that your essay has to be at least 4 pages. So on the last page to be considered as a page it has to be at least half of the page. Also don’t forget to cite your text you have to use the mla format to cite your texts.

2. I think you need to add more of an introduction than jumping into the summary. You also need a proper works cited page. Don’t forget to use proper MLA format for in-text citations.

3. Hi Kelly.
    I liked reading your essay. It was well written. I like that you answered the prompt question perfectly. I really liked your introduction. You included a lot of quotations and explained it well. Just make to use mla format to site your texts. Good job overall. πŸ™‚

4. I enjoyed reading your essay, Kelly. I liked that you used a lot of quotations, which make your essay more interesting and descriptive. However, you also have to use an outside source that you can connect to β€œThe Money.” Do not forget to do the works cited page.

5. Hello kelly,
    I really enjoyed reading your essay. Most of your words are on point. I found that you had no grammatical error. I really liked that you were able to cite the author of every quote you used. your mla citation is also right on point and good job overall. I also liked that you were able to reach the target on four pages that was a good job. keep it up

6. Hi Kelly,

I thoroughly enjoyed reading you essay. As others have stated you could use an introduction before going into the summary. But you used the quotes wisely and took the time to explain the word choices which made it an easier read. I see that you used MLA citations correctly. Just remember that the final draft needs an updated works cited page.