A event that changed my views on education

An experience that changed my views on education was my high school at this “milestone in life” everybody moved on to the next grade and i also realize that almost everybody graduated even the ones that did not show up to class and missed school for days so i feel like in school to they put so much pressure on you to be perfect not caring about mental health and then leave you very stressed in the regards to living up to the idea of being the perfect “A” student when the reality of it is if you do the bare minimum to past your gonna move on to the next level just like the person who went all out and got like  99 plus average. I feel like back in high school the teachers would make you feel so bad if you did the bare minimum to pass when you technically did your job you passed right?  Given this information that I figured out for myself I always maintained a 83- 85 average to get the honor roll cause I figured out that’s where the bare minimum requirements were if I wanted to have an okay looking transcript for colleges. The reality of the education system is that you have to find a way to work and interpret assignments in your own way while trying to keep a good mental health. You will be fine because I feel like if your mental health is not there you won’t learn anything.