ENG 1101 Fall 2021

active 3 days, 13 hours ago
ENG 1101 Fall 2021
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
1101

This section of ENG 1101, we will explore and employ multiple writing strategies such as thesis working, drafting, and introducing you all to the world of academic writing. Our class will explore the power of language as a tool of influence over a slew of topics such as culture, politics, and technology. In particular, we will also explore how various genres, such as news articles, memoir, animation, and video are used to target audiences and the many different ways to write in the public sphere.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Unit_ 3 Artist Statement (Sareed Noel) See More

Weekly Announcement Tuesday 11/23

Hi everyone, Just a reminder that we are not meeting this week via zoom. However, you should be […] See MoreWeekly Announcement Tuesday 11/23

Unit 3 Final Draft Due 11/30

The New Genre assignment will be due via Blackboard on Tuesday 11/30. On that same day, we will […] See MoreUnit 3 Final Draft Due 11/30

I was thinking about doing a newspaper article explaining how Students are being affected by […] See More

For my assignment I was thinking about doing a Newspaper Article and explain how stress is […] See More

encyclopedia article, newspaper article, local news report. Out of all of these, I will most […] See More