A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

One Word

Skeptical. Even though the class seems very straightforward and easy to pass if you put in the effort. Along with my dire need to improve my writing and social skills. When it comes to the ability to express my opinions in writing and articulate. I still have my doubts and worries. I have this tendency to procrastinate and wait for work for all of my assignments to pile up, as I feel like the time God is on my side. I also tend to give up easily when assignments seem too challenging and time-consuming. I fear that when the work gets harder I will just give up without even trying or just put in the least amount of effort. I am hoping that this is not the case for this class. As my goal is to pass all my classes this semester while building on whatever foundation I have coming into the classroom and improving all my weak areas. 

This picture means a lot to me because it reminds me of the special bond I have with the people closest to me. The picture depicts a safe environment which I think is very important in one’s life whether is a group of friends or family. Having a safe space to truly express yourself is good for one’s mental health. 

1. Lisa Cole

You could reach out to the Writing Center for help with assignments.