The kinds of videos that I will be including in my presentation will be a movie from Youtube, called “Braveheart.” It’s a fantastic classic movie about war and peace. But from the movie I’m only using a specific part, which is the speech. In my opinion, the speech is the most important part of the movie. The speech is what drives the emotion of the audience to see how it ends, the motivation, and the inspiration is purely coming from the heart. What I think about who the audience is, in my honest opinion I think it’s people from their 30’s-50 since it was a very old movie. Where kids weren’t be interested in the action, suspense, violence of the movie. The movie itself is about 2hrs and 48 minutes, but the part of the movie that I am going to include in my presentation is the speech which is about 2 minutes and 48 seconds long. The tone of “Braveheart” is very serious, sad and makes you feel empathy of the main character. In the speech from the movie, the kind of diction is was being used was very formal, perseaive, and colloquial.

In the movie they used evidence by ”

The visual presentation of the movie is in color. It shows the story that the movie is trying to say and the message behind it. It shows someones perspective.

I think it is a good forum to reach my audience is something that many people use. And it’s completely different. Since my goal is to make sure I don’t leave my audience bored and not intrigued. Why I think it is an good way to reach my audience since the movie itself is not boring and it leaves with a lot of curiosity and the speech itself moves people.