A genre that I feel like I know well is action and adventure fiction. I learned this genre by reading books and watching tv that can fit the description. There are a lot of books that can fit the description but the main book that can really fit the description is Harry Potter. You have a main character who goes on an adventure either by himself or with a group of people and they have a set goal that they want to accomplish. Some common rhetorical features are that stories like theses have a theme to it. In a couple of stories that I know the theme would be overturning the system of hierarchy. A figure in power would be corrupt and take advantage of the people they rule over, so the main character see what’s wrong with this and make an attempt to take over and make everything right for the people.Another common rhetorical features is a conflict. Usually the characters doesn’t always get there way which leads to a conflict.A conflict is when an obstacle gets in the way of a character so that the character gets development A genre that I think might be good for Unit 2 would be a technical report of nonfiction. What makes me think that this genre would be good for my topic is because a nonfiction technical report is about the process and the result of technical research problem. On Wikipedia the definition of technical report is stated as ” is a document that describes the process, progress, or results of technical or scientific research or the state of a technical or scientific research problem.[1][2] It might also include recommendations and conclusions of the research”.” Since my topic is about technology and how could it be in the future, I think it can fit within that genre.