Are electric cars better than gas cars? the main reason I chose this question is that I was always fond of learning about the future and how the outcome will be but it usually takes longer than expected for a theory of technology that will happen in future,  what drives me about this research question is that I already know that electric cars are better than gas cars because it helps reduce global warming. I expect to find a lot of good things about electric cars and how gas cars are really affecting global warming and slowly killing the earth that we live in. Also what I still want answers to is if the prices of charges will rise if the usage of gas cars are reduced or will it lower? My expectations for this research are high because there are many reasons why electric cars are the solution to all our problems with climate change, and it is very convenient to have one now because since there is a war going on between Ukraine and Russia the gas prices are rising faster, so this year is the year where electric cars are going to thrive unless you want to wait until that gas price rises to $5,$6,$7,$8 and so on. It takes $10-$45 to fuel electric cars but gas cars now cost around $150 to fuel the tank electric vehicles are the answer now and tomorrow. There are complications when it comes to electric cars like there aren’t enough charging points mainly because they are still new and by some time there will be way more charging points and electric cars are expensive when it comes to buying it but not the maintenance also the battery has rare metal to replace so its kinda pricey but according to Jon Witt from the article “Costs of electric car battery replacement” it explained that “If a battery is within its manufacturer warranty, typically 8 years and 100,000 miles, then you should get a replacement battery at no extra cost.” This shows me that even though the battery is the most expensive part of the car to replace it does come with an 8-year warranty and can be free to replace but if you get no warranty with the car it will be way more expensive to replace, the battery is rare to replace so recommend the warranty but on the other hand battery prices are decreasing each year because another quote from the passage it says “They found a 16% decline in battery pack cost between 2007 and 2019”.