As a kid, I was always into video games. I also loved going on YouTube and seeing my favorite YouTubers play video games. Therefore, I was interested in being a Youtuber as a kid. Seeing that people can play as many video games as they want and get paid for it really got me very excited to do the same thing. Honestly, now that I’m older being a Youtuber is an objective that I’m trying to reach now, but I am still interested in it. I always asked myself how I can make the videos that they did and how they succeeded in their process. Like, how do they edit their videos? How do they get so much many to buy all these games? How do they live knowing that they have to be a part of social media all the time? Questions like that. Honestly, I think the education system made my curiosity change when I started to get older and wiser. Later on, I realized that being a Youtuber takes a ton of work. You have to record a video, then you have to edit it, which can take many hours and then you upload it. Personally, I don’t like to work, so if there’s something I have to do that can take hours, then maybe it might not be for me. Except for video games, I’ll play that for hours because it’s entertaining. I haven’t tried to make a video yet and my friends always told me to at least try it out. they always say that you don’t need to be a perfect gamer. As long as you have a gaming console, a computer, and a USB, you should be all set to take on that career. It’s not something I’m focused on right now, but I still am interested in trying it out someday.