Something I was interested as a little kid was becoming a youtuber. As a little kid I was in love with video games, but sometimes I didn’t have the money to buy games so I can play. That where YouTube came in.I get to watch all the other people play their games and also watch them make me laugh. My main inspirations where a bunch of youtubers. CoryXKenshin ,Dashie, Vanoss Gaming, Chris Smoove, and a whole bunch more really made me want to become a youtuber just like them. One day my little brother and I decided to record we are playing Madden. Sadly, we didn’t record the gameplay, so it was just our reactions to us playing the game. I saw YouTube videos talking about how much money people who make YouTube videos can make. Some can make up to a million dollars a year and I thought this was an easy way to make money to have for the future.  I am definitely still interested in becoming a youtuber but not as much as I was before. I found out how hard it is being a youtuber. The benefits of being a youtuber are still a good one like control over your own schedule, having popularity like you’re a celebrity, and choosing the type of things you want to make. Some youtubers have it hard trying to push out content to please everyone. If they can’t stay relevant, then their channel goes down along with their popularity. Knowing about the hardships that youtubers face has made my curiosity go down. The education system played a bad role in it. It taught me that just because something looks easy doesn’t mean it is. Although I could say it is good as well because it showed the truth. If I didn’t know about the details and the steps, I would have to take I could have probably still more actively tried to do something I can’t do.