I was at home, the weather was like 40°-60°. The air was fresh. The days were actually really nice. It was during covid, but during my senior year. I still had online classes, I had the option to choose. It was during the end of winter and spring when I was realizing I was really about to graduate and go to college. I was happy to be taking AP Calculus because I LOVE MATH. I wasn’t taking school serious but I always tried my best to get a high grade in math. It was like the only class I ever cared about. Light came from my window and my LED lights. I was sitting in my bed, or maybe I was laying down. My tv was off and there was no noice. I was probably trying to finish an assignment. It was probably also last minute. What I had in front of me was the laptop that the school let me burrow. Next to me a bunch of papers with lists of assignments I had to do. Each labeled by subject. But of course I did my math assignments first. I was never good at English or Science or social studies. I actually never passed my global regents even after taking it 4 times. I would try so hard to pay attention and I even went in for extra help during lunch and nothing helped. Oh well I still hate social studies. And English too.
      During these days all I did was be in bed and do my assignments. Everyday felt the same. Lol I sound so depressing but it was. Anyways, that led to a lot of thinking. Wondering what I wanted to do in life. During my senior year I actually good pretty good grades. I forgot what was the point of this assignment. The reason I decided to go to college was because it’s the “right” thing to do. I don’t actually wanna be here lol. I don’t think school is for me but I’m still trying regardless and I’ll be coming to class everyday.