I think I did good on my research. The fact that I’m worried on the visuals of my video look bad may be a good thing since I’m not the greatest at creating visual videos but I feel like simple animations is excellent for my intended audience (young teens – young adults). I found information that I wished I had used on my RAB but it is perfect for my intended audience since majority young adults or teens can agree to this experience. My main talking point and biggest piece of information I found while doing research was that there are video games out there that have a pay to win system meaning you can progress in the game without paying, but if you put money down you’ll further progress faster than other players. Then there are popular games like Fortnite that has tons of kids asking their parents to buy them cosmetic items within the game. Under definition, this is gambling since one is risking at stake something of value in risk to gain something more of value. This is a highly talked about topic in my video since it can relate to almost any teen and young adult. This piece of information made me reflect that I had basically gambled my middle school lunch money just to progress my basketball player in a video game. So it was a good piece of info for my research but for me as an individual. At the moment of writing/sharing this I’m at my, recording my audio and editing into a video, stage. It’s been a learning experience, not only did I learn further more on my topic but I learned how to use adobe premiere. I learned how to use this editing software which may or may not come in handy but at least I have learned how to use it even at a very minimal level.