After finishing my unit 2 project, a few things that I want to teach my audience would be you don’t have to fully believe in astrology because it’s not scientific proof but you can believe half of it just to know the deeper part of you. And Astrology signs don’t define us who we are as a person, it’s mostly how we grew as a child. But Astrology signs do affect partial of who we are. The Audience that I am trying to reach is teenagers. Because people in their teens will start to be curious about Astrology signs and how does each sign acts or what their personality traits are. The genre that I am planning to write it in would be either an article or a video. Because as someone who doesn’t like to read, reading about your own astrology signs can really interest you in a way because you’re learning more about your signs and seeing if the descriptions of your signs match who you are. videos would be helpful as well because they will briefly describe your zodiac signs in a simple way without keeping them complex. A plan to get started might be posting your work on a website that hopes to reach the type of audience you’re looking for. A concern for me in completing this project would be not being able to do every step correctly