What I would want to teach my audience would be how large and basically endless space could be, that we could come anything we could think ofor even nothing at all, that any idea that is brought up about space could be true. The audience I’m trying to reach out to would be teens or those who are curious about astronomy and the ones who are just starting to step in it. I don’t think it would appeal to older people or more experience because it would be nothing new to them, and children would most likely not understand anything that is said or described about the vast of space. The genre I’m choosing would be a article or a short video because it would get too boring if I did a poem or a type of book. I would start by thinking of how long the article would be, like I said I don’t want to have only just words to it, I would want to add a few photo to attract or keep my audience for leaving or give up on reading. I don’t want to over word something and end up losing the audience when trying to explain something to them.