The big bang theory from the surface seems to be a simple theory that would explain of a massive exlosion that jump started the universe but there are a lot of small details that could be overlooked. The big bang theory is not the only theory that explains the beginning of the universe but is the most well known and accepted to most. Some would say it would had been less of an explosion and more of a throw, some say it’s the universe moving foward rather the an expansion. One controversy today would be the explanations between of science and religion, you could say because were not able to go out and explore our selfs we can’t really say something with confident on both sides. One method I found astronomers using to find it easier would be satellite sized telescope and sending them to space.  What I found surprising the most would be astronomers constant attempts to theorize and explain the many mysteries of the universe. I would had though that with so little to no information that astonomers would slow down and lose motivation on exploring space. I feel that no matter how many dead ends astronomers end up having they would continue no matter what. The James Webb telescope would be the most inportant that I learned mainly because it would be our best bet to uncovering the beginning of the universe and finally solving the theories and mysteries. Obviously I would want astronomers to hear of this but mainly the younger curious children because this information is noting new to the one more experienced, showing the continuous work of exploration with planets, galaxies, and the universe. Hoping that this younger upcoming generation of astronomers would find it quite interesting just like the others, that they should embrace any idea and introduce it into the topic. I feel thoughout my reseach I was completely invested in all points of view and wanted to look into every branch of every theories that I could find, the only time I felt overwhelmed was when I had to choose one for a source entry. Even though there is so many mysteries like the planets and star ability to make sounds or how light travels throughout outer space but again with our technology we are not yet fully ready for what we could find out there I would say that for now we should enjoy the sites that space has to offer.