So far for this project I think its going good so far, but I feel like the need to go over couple of things and to fix some mistakes that I have made but other than cleaning up my work it’s going well so far. I think the problems I am facing is breaking apart my paragraphs so it can look readable because as of now its all like one huge paragraph which I need to fix so it can be easier to read. I think my research on my sources is working good because I have enough of it that answers my question. I think I need help with going straight into the sources and explaining them without making announcements cause I know I did that in my writing I need to work on that and change it up. I am proud of my research topic and/or question because I feel like its something I haven’t seen done before since its really specific and also because the sources that you will need to back you up can also be hard to find and I feel like because of that it’s what made me want to know more about this topic and going further with it also the amount of work that I am putting for this assignment is what I am also proud of because this is the first time where I am writing and researching so much for an assignment.