A genre that I feel like I know well is the horror film genre because I grew up watching horror films and learning about spiritual or ghost-related stuff.  There’s a similarity to different types of horror films, its usually the ones that catch viewers’ attention the most which is the music, the theme in the films. I’ve watched so many horror films to the point that I can tell what will happen when the theme changes or music changes or even quiet out of a sudden. I don’t understand how do I know when will something happen in the film but it’s just a sense of feeling that I get that is telling me something will happen in a certain scene. I still remember When I was in my freshmen year of high school me and my cousins were on vacation and we stayed up all night to watch this horror film called ” Lights out “.  At that time I don’t like horror films that much because it gets me thinking about it all the time but the Theme and music in that film explain a lot because that film said that when you’re in a dark area that doesn’t contain any type of the light source, you’re not safe. And you need a source of light to protect yourself like a minimum flashlight or the flashlight from your phone.  Jumping back to Unit 2, I think some good genres that I can use to gather research information are videos, articles, and books. Because since there is a limited amount of research information on the topic of Astrology and How can Astrology zodiac signs affect your personality traits, I already used an article for my first entry so I would go for a video next and see what can I find for my second source entry.