Leader, Author Nika Saeedi Team, et al. “World Peace Is Not Only Possible but Inevitable: United Nations Development Programme.” UNDP, https://www.undp.org/blog/world-peace-not-only-possible-inevitable#:~:text=While%20communities%20have%20formed%20networks,support%20structures%20that%20already%20exist.

Is there a possibility to maintain World Peace across the globe? This is a question I always wanted to know ever since I was a kid. Because ever since my mom showed me movies in which for some reason there was always conflict between at least 2 foreign countries, I always thought to myself “Why is it so hard to main peace?” or “Is there such a thing as World Peace?” Because personally I am more of a pacifist type of guy and I strongly believe that war and violence don’t solve anything, but it only brings destruction and chaos. So here I found an article that I think could possibly answer my question or point me even closer to the answer. The article “World Peace Is Not Only Possible but Inevitable” explains how there are several opportunities to sustain peace. “Several opportunities to enhance our work with peacebuilders, activists, and other populations in bringing about sustainable change and to ensure we recognize and articulate with greater clarity their latent capacity may include the following:

This quote shows 9 ways how we can achieve peace. Or at least a start on the “World Peace Is Not Only Possible but Inevitable” article. This article explains how we need to support and stand with our community and people who are trying to do a difference to help countries who are trying to achieve peace or a start to it. Here in this part of the quote “To learn how people make decisions and act on them, how they think about, influence, and relate to one another, and how they develop beliefs and attitudes. We are working with young people to apply behavioral insights to address violent extremism in countries such as Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.” This particular quote supports my question that had in general which was “Is there a possibility to maintain World Peace across the globe?” How learning how people make decisions and how they act on them is the key point on why people go to war or why they either have peace or not. Just learning this can help avoid conflict.

The article “World Peace Is Not Only Possible but Inevitable” has a quote that states, “The innovation and resilience showed by communities amidst the pandemic have underscored the need for more expansive understandings of human relationships, and to place more emphasis on identifying the latent capacities and desires of those we hope to serve. This means believing in people and their desires to be sources of peace and justice. This means opening our eyes to the extent of people’s capacity so that we can see more peacebuilders and changemakers in more places. This means embracing the oneness of humankind and human nobility as a foundation for how we develop our policies and programs.” See this quote has answers or at least attempts to explain how doing this we can come closer to peace and even possible World Peace.