As a kid I have always been active and was very much interested in particularly sports. I was
interested in playing football, baseball and ride bicycles around the neighbourhood. But I
stopped all that at an early age when I was 9 or 10 years old. I started playing basketball and
doing boxing a little bit later. I was being more energetic and enthusiastic. So, slowly my
interest shifted to motorcycles, dirtbikes and bicycles. I quitted sports to ride bikes and all. I

was curious how the cars and bikes run. I like how the engine worked, the speed and
manoeuvres. Then, I stopped doing these because I knew bicycles won’t do anything good to
me. When I got into high school, I realised I wasn’t that good in sports and this field is really
competitive. I knew I need a real job to support me and my family. I believe I was into too
many sports and hobbies and it was kind of hard to keep and needed to focus on one thing.
I’m still interested in sports and bikes but it just that I don’t give them my enough time and
energy. Asking questions have always helped and made me learn and grow in a better way.
As I grew, so do my curiosity changed and have grown over the years. I’m interested in
space, a little bit of finance and helping people. I think educational system didn’t quite do any
good to motivate students to ask questions and to be inquisitive. In my opinion school has
been more about regular test and assignment. I think curiosity is a part of all of us but it
depends on us as and when we give it importance and a way. Elders do less on their part to
make children more curious. We are more expected to be focussed, to behave well in the
manners defined by them, which eventually made us lose our interest in our things and do
things as they ask. But I think curiosity is in us all the time and it’s just us who don’t give
time to our curiosity.