• “Children, full of questions about things that interest them, are learning not to ask them at school.”(Paragraph 2) I am not really a talkative person so I can kind of relate to this. Even when I know and answer or have a question in class, I don’t ask. Now whether school is the reason, I’m not really sure. But this statement is one that many kids can relate to.
  • “Children are born curious. The number of questions a toddler can ask can seem infinite – it is one of the critical methods humans adopt to learn.”(Paragraph 8) We were talking about this in class earlier, but curiosity seems to be a human nature. There is almost never a time when we aren’t curious, even as adults. So when we are children with a lot to learn, we are, in a way, nothing but curious.
  • “What children love is to copy what adults are doing with objects. What people and objects do makes them curious about their world.”(Paragraph 17) Copying is probably one of the most basic ways to learn. It’s how we learn how to talk, how to move, and many more things. I don’t really think of it as being curious about the world thought. I feel like when a child copies an adult, it is just them trying to adjust to there surroundings. Of course that isn’t all cases, but I believe that it is most of them.