I still Remember Back When I was In sophomore year of High School, I attended English class and because of how bad my grammars and sentence structure were my English teacher decided to send me to a tutoring center saying I have to attend it or else I wouldn’t be able to pass the class. This happened during the afternoon In the winter, I have to go to the tutoring center office in the second floor of the building either I go during my lunch period or when I finish all my classes at the end of the day. The reason why I was told to go to the tutoring center it was mainly because I needed to work on my grammar and sentence structures in writing. And When we all got back the test we took a week ago in the classroom, It was an essay based on the book we’ve just read and all I was seeing was students getting nervous and tensed up about how much they score on the essay. Honestly, I didn’t feel anything about it and its kind of hilarious because I was the only student that needed the most help out of everyone In the class. After everyone got their essay back and all I was hearing at the moment was Students asking each other what they got on the test and What I got was my essay with a tutoring center paper attached to it. I was not happy after I see the paper and It was very overwhelming for me.

After I’ve decided to go take a look of what the tutoring center was like and when I got there, I knew it wasn’t a place for me to stay because of several reasons. The primary reason was because I don’t like to write and seeing essays and reading long passages and annotating overwhelms me a lot. And this teacher in the tutoring center was so nice , because she allows us to get lunch and eat it up here while we’re tutoring. But I didn’t know that the first day and that room is like a teacher lounge, So teachers were having lunch and having conversations in the background while we were tutoring. And all I smell was their lunch and coffee they were having while talking to each others. So the second day I went to the school cafeteria and get lunch before going upstairs to the tutoring center. And When the teacher handed me worksheet I was holding it in my hand and suddenly had a feeling that I want to leave because I don’t want to do all these extra work and tutors. I was like why am I the only student that had to come here and suffer, mainly it was because I have to come here during my lunch period because Its the only free period that I have. And mainly because of that I felt overwhelmed and didn’t want to come I just want to relax and have time to breathe before my next class hits. Everything changed after going there for a few weeks, The taste of the lunch tasted differently but Its the same food that I got from the cafeteria so I think its maybe because I am starting to enjoy the way the teacher was teaching me  and I Didn’t want to disappoint the tutor teacher and give her a hard time while teaching me. I Cant say that this tutoring center changed the way I read and write, But I definitely learned something out of it.