As cliche as this sounds, I wish you true and complete happiness and peace. I know it is going to take a long time to get there and if you give up that is fair. I wish you would stop stressing over situations you cannot control and just let them be. Stop overthinking and overanalyzing everything and just let events play out as they should since you tend to fixate on situations that are not good for your mental health. I also wish you would ask for help or let people know that you are having a hard time with something. I know that you strive to be independent but we all need help sometimes even the strong ones. I wish you the most prosperous personal growth. During all your personal growth and evolution, I truly hope you find yourself. 

However, academically, I hope you pass all your classes and exams with at least an A-minus while securing a 3.0 – 4.0 GPA. I hope you are reading more books and writing more and not only for school. I hope you have stopped procrastinating since you have this tendency to wait for work for all of my assignments to pile up. I want you to not give up so easily when things get hard. I also want you to leave every class knowing in your heart that you have done the best you could have. With all that is said, I truly hope that you are one step closer to the future you envision for yourself. 

Here are some pictures of my dream job.

Top/Best Civil Engineering College in Kolkata, West Bengal | KPS PolytechnicCivil Engineering Services in Coimbatore, Nrraghuram & Co | ID: 2303666673