- There is no new reading for class Monday. But please review Caroline Hodges Persell, Kathryn M. Pfeiffer, and Ali Syed, ‘What Should Students Learn After Taking Intro Sociology?’, Teaching Sociology 35 (October 2007), and we’ll discuss any confusion you may be having regarding the ten core themes.
- Review: Ten Core Themes
- Review: Final Exam
- Introductions and Conclusions
- On Plagiarism
- What Is an Assigned Reading?
- ASA Style In-Text Citation
For Next Time
- We will meet for part of our regularly scheduled exam period to discuss any remaining questions/issues regarding the exam, and I will then offer a few concluding thoughts.