Collaboration work

Currently, we have had many collaborative works. One of the collaborative projects we worked on was about world wildlife day. The social media manager assigned us many different nonprofit organizations to create a design for world wildlife day. As a team, we split up which organizations we wanted to create for. For most projects, we usually create a few drafts before we submit the final design. We show our drafts and we get feedback and fix things up. For world wildlife day we didn’t have time to create drafts. So I share a few of my works with a few of the creative team and they gave me feedback. With the feedback I was given I made the adjustment. If we had a creative block we would help each other out with ideas. This was one of the few collaborative projects we have done. Another project was creating a design where the motion designer would be able to create an animation with our design. Our communication during this collaborative work went smoothly. Since we using google chats, it is fast and reliable.

Photo by Redd on Unsplash