Internship Experience

Over the past 4 weeks, I had many new experiences as a social media graphic designer. Most of the work we created had to be done based on current events. I have developed to come up with ideas and speak on them during meetings. Sometimes, I feel like some ideas might not be good but once you put them out there you have other creative people who can get better ideas. It’s like coming up with an illustration. You have to sketch it first and then decide if it works or not. Once your idea is drawn you can change it up and make a masterpiece. My typical day on this internship is first having a meeting with the creative team to showcase any work we have. Then we discuss any coming-up events that we can create some designs for. After we can come up with a task that we feel like we can work on. After the meeting, I start to develop ideas and sketch them so I don’t forget them. This would be my typical day at the internship. In this internship, we have a lot of creative freedom. Some challenge I have faced in this internship is coming up with ideas. Sometimes having too much creative freedom makes us lost on where to start. So I start making many sketches and came back to them later.

Photo by UX Indonesia on Unsplash

Audio accessible in English

English PDF

Translation in French

French PDF