45-55 Parsons Blvd. Flushing NY 11355
2014 – Present New York City College of Technology, CUNY, Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor of Technology in Hospitality Management
Feb 2016 – Present Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Main Entrance Operations
- Greet guests at the biometric touchpoint and process their ticket media.
- Listen, respond and be of any assistance to guest with questions or directions.
- Performed crowd control.
- Maintained facilities around the area.
Dec 2014 – Oct 2015 Hotel Stanford, New York City, NY
Front Desk Agent
- Process guest arrivals, departures and all necessary payments using the PMS system.
- Coordinated room assignments and pre-arrivals.
- Addressed guests’ concerns with a positive and professional attitude.
- Assisted other departments as required.
May 2014 – Dec 2014 JJ Eyelashes Salon and Spa, New York City, NY
- Welcome clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or referring inquiries.
- Responsible for checking in and out clients.
- Answering calls, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Responsible for processing transactions for all payments made on the POS system.
Sept 2009 – Nov 2015 Paris Baguette, New York City, NY
- Responsible for cash intake and credit card transactions made on the POS system.
- Provided a clean and comfortable environment for customer area.
- Prepared and served hot and cold beverages in a timely manner.
- Maintained a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Volunteered at Lincoln center, 2005 — Assisting children with musical instruments.
- Participated in NYSSA, 2006 — Organized the test site for NYSSMA students.
- Active member of Spoons Across America, Cooks in the Market and Disney’s Voluntears.
Languages: Conversational Chinese
Computer: Proficient on Windows and MAC OX