Professional Nursing

Attending professional nursing class has been a rewarding experience. It allowed me to grow as a professional  registered nurse in regards  with  the nursing standards. As a registered nurse now, I am able to take the role of being a leader in the Emergency room with the responsibilities that comes with it. It was quite amazing how technology has an impact on the healthcare field and the professional nursing practice. It  allowed me as a nurse to see how important it is to collaborate with the patient, families, and our multidisciplinary team to have positive outcomes and achieve identified goals. Critical thinking is a must  with conjunction of  analytical  reasoning.  in the use of our nursing practice  and everyday lives. Evidence based practice allowed us to see how important it is  positive outcomes.

Integrity is a “key value of nursing leadership,”  that should be embraced by all. Professional nursing made nurses aware why it is important to participate in organizations,  meeting, and seminars, to keep abreast of the medical, nursing and technology.   This allowed me to continually  do a reassessment of myself and the direction that I would like to  proceed with in my Nursing career. I have an appreciation of ambiguity, that has brought me in a new phase of life. Professional nursing has allowed me to grow and discover my potential. There is a constant quest of knowledge. Learning to approach more diversity and able to deal with multiple perspectives  is challenging, but rewarding in Nursing.