Go to nytimes.com/passes.
1. Click on “Register” to create a NYTimes.com account using your school email address.
2. At the bottom of the Welcome page, click “Continue.”
3. If your email address is from an eligible school, you will then see “Check your email.” Look for our message, Confirm Your Email Address, which should arrive within 15 minutes.
4. Click on the link in our confirmation email. This will simultaneously verify your eligibility and grant your Academic Pass, which will provide access to NYTimes.com for your campus designated period.
5. If you don’t get our confirmation email, check your spam filter. If you still do not receive it, send an email from your school email account to firstname.lastname@example.org