Self Evaluation – blog

As my internship at Brooklyn College comes to a close, I wanted to take the opportunity to reflect on my experiences, growth, and contributions during this remote internship. Throughout the internship, I have diligently worked on refining my technical skills in graphic design. From creating visually appealing layouts to mastering design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, I feel confident in my ability to execute design projects effectively. I have successfully applied design principles to various materials, including graphic layouts. While also, stepping out of my comfort zone and creating videography content for the college. Despite the remote nature of the internship, I engaged in consistent communication with team members and supervisor. Participating in regular check-ins, virtual meetings, and etiquette responses to emails. I have taken the initiative to contribute ideas, propose improvements, and take on additional responsibilities when possible. This approach has allowed me to make a meaningful impact during my internship. I am thankful for my supervisor for keeping the work environment very professional and collaborative. Being in this setting continuously encouraged me to strive and work harder in my role!