Internship Blog #2

My role within NetComFix from what Mr. Iktkhar, the owner of the company had told me will be primarily working on logos, updating information within the html and css files as well assisting with updates and changes to databases for the main website. He gave the credentials to and FTP access to files i will be working on and created a sub domain in which i will make the necessary changes. right now it pretty bare bones and will be sending me files within the coming week/weeks.

I had seen on craigslist an ad for the company earlier in the summer and replied by sending a cover letter and resume out and did not hear back till I saw it posted a second time a month later and applied again towards the end of the summer and received a call back. I  was asked how many websites I’ve done and which was not that many but had a few to list on my resume and I just told him my familiarity with certain frameworks. What attracted me to this posting  as well was also the fact I could  do  it  remotely. 

I got a call not too long after applying discussing his plans to make changes to the website and getting all the information down about what he was planning to do with the company and what school I was attending and what days I would be available and hours I would be able to collaborate. I think Sunday and Monday as of now I can dedicate the most time to work and give the most hours to this project.