Maison Kayser

“Founded by Eric Kayser in Paris in 1996, Maison Kayser is an authentic artisanal French Boulangerie, meaning that bread and other baked goods are mixed and baked on-site all day long. Recognized as one of the most talented artisan bakers of his generation, Eric Kayser has built his reputation on his passion for bread, the quality of his products and his incredible skill to combine authenticity and innovation in the world of French artisanal bakeries. Born into a family of French bakers, dating back four generations, Eric Kayser started his baker apprenticeship at age 14. He was exposed very early on to the art of baking, perfected his techniques for five years with the“Compagnons du Devoir et du Tour de France” . In 1996, he opened his first bakery, Rue Monge, in the heart of the Quartier Latin in Paris, France. It was an immediate success and as of today, Maison Kayser has over 100 shops in over 20 different countries!”

Taken from http://maison-kayser-usa.com/

One thought on “Maison Kayser

1. Shaun Harrilall Post author

This place for me was amazing, because it reminded me of my trip to France over the summer. The menu resembled those in some of the Cafes in Paris in the sense that they were all Fre, Light and the Pastries were done with such finesse and technique.