Who Am I

Hello!! My name is Mackenzie Bowman and I am a freshman here at City Tech!! Even though I have never been on the campus itself because of the pandemic, but I am excited that we still have the opportunity to meet and learn over zoom! I decided to major in paralegal because law has always been something that is interesting to me. We used to have a visiting teacher every Friday in the 5th grade that would come and teach us about the law, and I always looked forward to it. I also had law classes all throughout middle school. I always desired to do something that interested me, and the law is one such thing!
As for hobbies, I absolutely love anything and everything in the arts. I love to sing, dance, and play instruments, mainly piano! I’ve grown up doing all of these things, and I really can’t imagine my life without them.   I also love to travel and do anything that is new and exciting! I can’t wait until it is safe to travel again so that I can do this more!!!                                 I also love to do a lot of volunteer work helping to bring a positive message into people’s lives. Its because of this that I chose to be a paralegal specifically , so that I could have more time to do my volunteer work!

I am so excited to be in the class with all of you and am looking forward to a great semester!

2 thoughts on “Who Am I

1. Hi Mackenzie!
    That’s really cool that you have always known you were interested in law. A lot of people are unsure of what they want to major in, so having that determination is admirable. You definitely seem really outgoing especially with all the hobbies you enjoy and with your volunteer work.

2. Hey Mackenznie reading your work, your personality sounds really bubbly and preppy. I’m also a lover of the arts. Don’t worry about not having visit the campus it wasn’t very nice but now that construction is done it should be beautiful.