I like this picture because it is sharp and clear. Also, the model is making a interesting shape that catches my eye. The light being used forms curved lines. This photograph works as a painting with light photo because of the hand-held light source moving capturing a long exposure. In order to get the drawing effect.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light