Individual Strengths

I know that every individual is born with his/ her unique abilities. I have come to realize my strengths and they are very important to me.

One of my greatest strengths that I have recognized is my ability to be goal getter and never give up in any situation. All through my years in nursing school, I had a full time job . The nursing school was not a joke but I believed in achieving my goal of being a registered nurse. This strength can be helpful in any job setting that I might find myself where there are set goals.

My second strength is the good people skill. I tend to relate with people easily. I see that as a good trait a nurse should have, because the nursing job needs my ability to communicate/ show compassion to my patients. It also helps the relationship with my colleagues because of different personalities that can be conflicting a times.

My third individual strength is my ability to multitask. I am not easily overwhelmed when I am asked to do many things at the same time. My trick is to always give the tasks their priority and then start doing them.

I believe that the strength that I have is what has helped me till this day in my academics and careers.With my individual strength work towards any area that I might be found wanting, by so doing I will continue to give care and  be that best nurse to my patients.