Looking for information?

CMCE Academic Advisement: Check the City Tech college advisement website at Academic Advising and the CMCE department website for registration advisement at Advisement Info.


  • Q: Where is the form to apply for the Construction Engineering Technology BTECH? A: Here (use the selection for “Construction Management Technology Baccalaureate”)

Career Advisement: Contact me at amsowder at for career advisement during the fall and spring semesters. Use email subject line “CMCE Career Inquiry.” For jobs information, check the CMCE Career page and follow me on LinkedIn (Anne Marie Sowder).

City Tech Professional Development Resources: Be sure to access the job postings and career counseling available through City Tech’s Professional Development Center. Through CityTechConnect, students and alumni may explore job and internship opportunities, RSVP to virtual events/programs, and connect with employers recruiting at City Tech. Also it’s a great place to look for help with interviews, resumes, and more.

Graduate School Resources: Check here for more information to come. Contact me by email for questions regarding applications, letters of recommendation, and more. Use email subject line “CMCE Grad School Inquiry.”

Page created and maintained by Anne Marie Sowder | Assistant Professor & CMCE Job Placement Coordinator