- Finish worksheets
- Leading Homework: In any printed material, find an example bad leading. Bring it in for discussion.
- First project for the Final Type Book:
- Create a one page document, using our new class grid. Title for the page: Anatomy and Letterform (In the 5th Column)
- (1st to 4th column) Type the name of your performer/character in Times (C/lc, approx. 120 pts, then adjust). Align the baseline of the word on the horizontal guide. Place a horizontal line indicating the baseline, meanline, and capline. Using at the line tool from your tool menu, set lines and/or arrow to identify the following:Baseline (use line tool/grey)
- Meanline (use line tool/grey)
- Capline (use line tool/grey)
Saving your files:
- Save your InDesign file as: ADV1227_yourname_anatomy
- Then save again as a PDF:
- Go to File > Export > Adobe PDF (Print)
Drop both files into your folder on the Dropbox.