Today, you will have Marianna again as a sub as I am at Methodist becoming a mom! Woo hoo!
Today, you will cover:
Typographical Grid and all elements: 1 grid, many layouts
- Variation in layouts: Create eight layouts using the same grid
- For these layouts each students uses just boxes- not actual text. Instructor will select one of these layouts and then actual text will be positioned.
- Here is the class template for today’s work.
For your homework:
- Student will create layout using the sketch chosen by instructor in class.
- Research text and imagery for “favorite” performer assignment