We will go over the final type books, which are due next week before the final.
The list of pages you should have:
- Cover Page 1 page
- Anatomy and Letterform 1 page
- 5 Families of Type 5 pages
- Examples of Type Variation 3 pages
- Alignment (Parts 1 and 2) 2 pages
- Text on a Path Variable Length
- Type Legibility (In Color) 1 page
- Type Color 1 page
- Typographic Hierarchy 1 page
- Typographic Grid (sketch and final) 2 pages
- Putting It All Together 1 page
We will also review materials for the final exam.
Cover Sheet: Using the entire page, the student will create a balanced and well-conceived cover witht he following information:
- Student Name
- Class Title: Typographic Design 1
- Instructor Name: Professor Libby Clarke
- Title: Typography
Putting It All Together: Students create a 1 page document. Students combine all elements discuss during semester to create a 1 page poster. This poster should display proper use of type, variations in type, visual hierarchy, and legibility issues.