Problem 2

Working with Katie and Val went pretty well. We each had an open mind to each others ideas and contributions. For this problem I was a little nervous about being responsible for budgeting even though I wanted to try it. I had never done budgeting before so I went with a more familiar task, I took on the drafting. I’m still not a fantastic drafter but I was much more confident in what I was working on than I had been last semester. The deck break-up was pretty simple with minor custom pieces and choosing steel deck for the platform was new for me as well. The drafts weren’t perfect but it was good to brush up on skills from the first two drafting classes for example a simple idea of creating a curve on the deck to importing the logo image to the drawings. This project was a great opportunity to work with students I wasn’t that familiar with and to work with new and old knowledge.