Now that I’ve reviewed my midterm it seems really ridiculous that I had my project on two different files, I have definitely learned and moved on from that. My midterm shows that I still struggled with lineweight a lot and that my dimensioning needed practice. I didn’t dimension what was important because I wasn’t sure of what to dimension. The information I showed wasn’t important at all. The lineweight and linetype were also inadequate, I’ve made some progress I believe since then but it still is a little bit of a struggle. My geometry was off also, mostly in the areas of the seating because I didn’t pay enough attention to it as I should have. When plating I was missing borders, the title block was off and the font for the dimensions wasn’t consistent, I have been working on improving in all of those listed areas and it hopefully has made some progress.