Internships

Chala Jamison

718-807-6296

Chalaj61@gmail.com

RE: Brand Ambassador 

Dear Hiring manager:

As an experienced Retail Support Associate and Brand Ambassador , the advertisement for Brand Ambassador with your organization sparked my interest. When reviewing the position requirements and your organization’s website, I was excited to find that my qualifications and personal strengths align with your needs and mission. I have graduated from the New York CIty of Technology with my Bachelorette degree.

I bring a comprehensive set of skills that I believe will be valuable to your organization. In my Retail Support Associate and Brand Ambassador  role, I honed my abilities in product demonstration and sales transaction, providing a firm foundation for the Brand Ambassador . My communication, people-centric nature, and compassion have afforded me excellent leadership skills.

I am excited to contribute my talents and proficiency in customer service toward your team efforts. As an engaging communicator with a proven track record in inventory management, my focus on building strong professional relationships has been a beneficial asset throughout my career.

Please review my enclosed resume for a more in-depth illustration of my work history and accomplishments. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience. I’m eager to discuss how my personality and background fit the Brand Ambassador role. Thank you for your time and consideration of my candidacy.

Sincerely,

Chala Jamison