Database Source Assignment

Professor Salisbury

Database Source Assignment

Demographics

The people shopping for dove chocolate is 

Over 65. 

Caucasian buy most dove chocolate  (110 )

Income with 100k purchase most

Products purchased along Pantry Stocking  (353 )

Most shopping done in Drug Store ( 381 )

Customers shop most in   afternoon 

DEMOGRAPHICINDEX
Under 2485
25-3474
35-4488
45-54108
55-64130
Over 65136
African American58
Asian70
Caucasian110
Hispanic72
Under $20k88
$20k-40k91
$40k-60k96
$60k-80k104
$80k-100k105
$100k-125k109
Over $125k 109
College99

Channels Shopped

TOP CHANNELSINDEX
Drug381

Basket Size

ITEMS IN BASKETINDEX
Pantry Stocking (21+ Items)353

Time of Day

TIME OF DAYSHARE PURCHASED
Afternoon35%

Shopify

• Sources use is mysql 
  • A relational database is a digital database based on the relational model of data,
  •  A software system used to maintain relational databases is a relational database management system (RDBMS). Many relational database systems have an option of using the SQL (Structured Query Language) for querying and maintaining the database.
ReleaseGeneral availabilityLatest minor versionLatest releaseEnd of support[43]
5.1November 14, 2008; 11 years ago[44]5.1.73[45]2013-12-03December 2013
5.5December 3, 2010; 9 years ago[46]5.5.622018-10-22December 2018
5.6February 5, 2013; 6 years ago[47]5.6.45[48]2019-07-22February 2021
5.7October 21, 2015; 4 years ago [49]5.7.27[50]2019-07-22October 2023
8.0April 19, 2018; 20 months ago [51]8.0.18[52]2019-07-22April 2026

Chala Jamison 

Professor Salisbury 

Database Assignment part 2

December 12,2019

Spotify is the best database source for my project.

Abstract

Barbie House is a store based in person located In Manhattan , Ny and also available online .  The storefront software is a very important part of keeping up with what is trending in my timeline and what my customers is attracted to . That is also why I am on social media to stay in touch with my clients .  I have researched various storefront softwares from Spotify that provide many important features needed that relate to sales, business and customer experience such as: security and protection, multiple payment options, customizable templates, mobile commerce, analytics and reports, marketing and promotion, recurring billing,  and social media connection . That is what my company is big on giving amazing product and amazing service . Chala Jamison

Barbie House 

INTRODUCTION

My name is Chala Jamison I am a business administration student . My mindset is in the business world to learn more and get better day by day . I am very interested in the fashion business . I have always had a interest in fashion since I was a little girl and always will . I am connected to fashion it makes  me very happy , It is my peace and love . Fashion has a meaning that can identify a individual when viewed by appearance . What you wear means a lot in the fashion world that we live in . Being that my brand is into high fashion and making customers look their best I will always have singers , actresses , and dancers wearing my clothing . 

COMPANY  POLICY &

EMPLOYEE CONTRACT

Barbie House is a company that will dedicate time to make you look the absolute best and make you feel confident  . The purpose of  Barbie House is to embrace women beauty because your self esteem is very important and you deserve to feel special . Barbie House guarantees that you will feel special while you are being advised with a beauty consultant and when you walk out . Red Carpet floors just for you to stunt your beauty while you exit Barbie House . The goal of Barbie  House is to make women feel comfortable to come in and feel like this is their Luxury House . That every time you leave Barbie House you will look beautiful and feel beautiful .       

Security & Protection

I WILL MAKE CUSTOMERS SAFE 

Security and Protection does include automatic updates that install stronger security patches, utilizing the correct encryption software to protect customers transaction information.  Security protection is a big deal and taken very seriously in Barbie House . All customers must feel safe and comfortable with purchases Barbie House Items with no second thoughts about it . My company is big on trust and my customers have to feel comfortable in order for them to come back to purchase my product again  .

Product Available To Young Adult 

Different Forms of Clothing

The service is beauty , each customer can purchase a makeover and may choose what outfit the customer likes the best . Beauty consultant will advise you on which outfit will fit you the best based on your preferred style .  This great for a customer is seeking to go to a event or even if the client just wants to dress beautiful .  With A  Large Variety That The Customer Can Choose From .

Makeup                  Clothes                          Shoes               Handbag                   Fur             
      Contour                       Dresses                   Heels           Clutch                   Faux Fur           
          Glam                         Jeans            Flats             Wallet                     Leather               
        Glitter                    Shirts                       Crystal sneakers         Fragrance                  Faux  Leather             
      Natural                       Skirts                              Crystal                                  
                              Jackets                                                                 

Marketing Environment

& EMPLOYEES DUTY

My target population will be for women 16 – 25 . The customer location is New York City , World Wide . All gender and all ages can purchase Barbie House Product anyone who wants to feel young again can purchase Barbie House items . The business environment is a marketing term and refers to factors and forces that affect a firm’s ability to build and maintain successful customer relationships .  The Marketing environment is a important key factor in organization in the business to see who you are reaching out to and also view the goal that needs to be achieved.

Pricing

The price for makeup is $50 for full coverage  .

The price for just eyelashes is twenty five dollars .To get a full makeover depends on what the client prefers to wear each outfit price . Policy is no refunds exchange only ,No money back at all .

PAYMENT TYPES WILL BE VISA , CASHAPP , PAYPAL

I Will PAY WORKERS HOURLY THEY RECEIVE BENEFITS

I WILL USE SHOPIFY 

Metrics

I plan to increase sales by advertising my clothes to celebrities . Giving celebrities free makeovers and free clothes that will be a large expansion of advertising for Barbie House. I will keep in track of revenue. In order to keep in track of my revenue I must understand business and accounting . I also have to be in touch with Barbie House Social Media . To stay in touch with my customers and allow my customers to keep up with me .  

In Conclusion 

Barbie House  chose Shopify as a storefront software it  met all the needs in becoming an even more successful business.. Shopify has an award winning  customer service, user friendly website, multiple payment options, mobile app and so forth. I have done extensive research in finding the right storefront software for me. I will maintain the competitive advantage . 

References

Koetsier, John. 700 million mobile users: Why Amazon is so unbelievably successful. Retrieved from https://www.tune.com/blog/700-million-mobile-users-amazon-unbelievably-successful/

S. (n.d.). Shopify Help Center. retrieved July 01, 2018, from https://help.shopify.com/

Volusion V1 Help Center. (n.d.). Retrieved July 01, 2018, from https://helpcenter.volusion.com/

Issac, F. (2018). Shopify vs Webbly Which Is Better For You. Retrived From         https://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/shopify-vs-weebly/

Pontine, C (2018). 5 Best eCommerce Website Builders For 2018 (Ranked 1-5 And Tested). https://www.creatingawebsitetoday.com/5-great-e-commerce-website-builders/