Information About Me

My name is Chala Jamison. I am currently a graduate  at the New York City College of Technology , majoring in Business & Technology of Fashion . I want to have my own business focused on fashion design. The reason why I want my own degree is because since I was young I was in the foster care system. I use my time positively because I always wanted better in life from what I had. I always felt like I didn’t have anyone to count on. I always was determined to have money to depend on myself. Being in foster care I had been through many difficulties with my family. There have been times when I almost lost my life many times. So through those struggles I went through I was determined to get my goals that make me happy because I wanna be able to come into the world of fashion industry of all types and be able to own my own business. This is why I truly got my bachelors degree because since I was a little girl I used to dream of being a famous fashion designer .

That’s why I am currently working  in retail in Bloomingdales . I am learning how the retail environment works and engaging with customers . Like I have learned in my degree that customer relationships are the most important thing to do within the business aspect. Which is true I learn about it as well at work everyday. It shows through my sales I have high sales in my job 5000 a day more than sales goal . It’s because I truly love being around people and engaging with them .

I know that I must get my bachelor’s degree to become more qualified in many different fields. I also want to learn how to become a business owner. It has always been my dream to have my own business so for sure I will continue to work hard in school and will never give up on myself. I have dreams and goals that I will accomplish. I am determined to make it in the business administration field. I am a winner. I will become a manager in Bloomingdales. Currently, I am a sales associate but with my degree hard work, and dedication, I can become anything I want. I am a great salesperson. I make sales around 5,000 and more a day.  Every day I see new fashion in the Chanel store and Louis Vuitton boutiques. I will keep up with trends and learn patterns of the fashion world to use in my business. I have done work with my headbands, glitter shoes, bracelet making sales for my fashion line. I have been selling and creating these items because I have a passion for fashion. I will always continue to work hard and get my degree because I want this. Here I am proud to show all my work that I have done throughout my degree.